Monday 1 October 2007

Week Two - what exciting titles!


I'm really going to have to come up with something else! But anyway, week two was hit and miss. She didn't go in Monday, after the frustrations of the Sunday and getting Alexander off to school we didn't get home until gone 11.00 p.m. so as she had been ill Friday I didn't take her in, which meant I missed my class too. Instead we went out with her dad for lunch. What a disaster! Forgetting that everywhere is closed Monday the best we could find was a place called "Note Bizarre" and please note, it is! We had burgers and hot dogs. It has to be the worst meal I have had since arriving here - and I've had a few rough ones! The meat patties themselves were fine but the presentation and salad were just awful. Antonia's dog was covered in mustard without being asked for - I don't know too many three year olds that are big on mustard, do you? So please avoid!


She went in Tuesday but I started with a migraine that night and could barely move Wednesday so, again, we both missed school! With all this disruption we were back to square one with her being really upset at my going. But she is happy when I return so I am not too concerned at the moment.


This week I am trying some reverse psychology - I told her to cry as much as she wanted but I was going to have to leave anyway! It seemed to work a little - she only started to cry as I was leaving, and it wasn't hysterical more a case of this is what she HAS to do when I leave!


Dancing starts this week, so I think this will see a change anyway as she loves to dance!

No comments: